BigPicture 2018 for InDesign CC 2018
BigPicture 2017 for QuarkXPress 2017
What’s New In Version 9.0.0 (2018)
Released October 24, 2017
• New version for Adobe InDesign CC 2018.
• Added option to open InDesign documents from BigPicture.
• Added contextual menu to left sidebar info panel.
• Single entries of sidebar panel can be copied to Clipboard.
• Updated code to improve compatibility and stability
with macOS High Sierra.
• Improved menu plug-in installer.
• Several other fixes and improvements.
What’s New In Version 8.0.0
Released July 3, 2017
- New Search engine: you can now search for all missing images at
once, and relink them all automatically.
- Search panel: you can select to relink all found images, or only
those that you select.
- Added new image metadata for info sidebar: location, aperture,
copyright, F number, keywords, copyright, and more.
- New user interface, incorporates split views and resizable info bar.
- You can now filter the picture list by using the Find text field.
- Faster browsing during Thumbnail view.
- You can export the info sidebar contents to a text file.
- The groups in the info sidebar can now be collapsed or expanded.
- Relink panel: new list to display which images can be swapped from
the selected folder, and to display progress when moving, copying or
- Several improvements and fixes.
©1998–2017 Badia Software
A division of Riodia Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved.